Ruth Kane is a fully qualified and experienced nurse. She trained with Finishing Touches in both cosmetic, medical tattooing and tattoo removal techniques. Finishing Touches are market leaders in these fields. Ruth herself is based in Essex and she works from our salon in Romford, where she has a large private client base. Ruth also works in Harley Street in London and numerous beauty salons, country clubs, health spas, clinics and hospitals nationwide. With such a wealth of experience you truly are in expert hands!
Cosmetic Tattoing - Semi-Permanent Make-up
All prices include: Consultation, chosen treatment & a follow up appointment within the next 6 months.
The benefits of Cosmetic Tattooing, wake up with make-up!
- Semi-Permanent Make-up is a great alternative to the daily ritual of applying make-up, it improves your features and gives your face better definition and shape.
- Semi-Permanent Make-up is suitable for all but exceptionally great for athletes (i.e swimmers, etc.) or anyone who has problems keeping their make-up in place!!
- It's also very beneficial if you have unsteady hands, failing eyesight or suffer with alopecia.
- Procedures offered include Eyebrow, Eyeliner and Lip Liner or full colour.
- Hair & Beauty's great offer - 10% off your first procedure with Ruth Kane.
Semi-Permanent Make-up: Q&A from the expert
- Does it hurt?
- How long will it last?
- Do I have a say in the colour and shape etc?
I use a anaesthetic cream or gel, applied before treatment to numb the area, and then during procedure a second topical anaesthetic is applied.
The pigment will be present in your skin for up to 2-3 years. However you may require a colour boost/top up after 12-18 months to enhance colour again.
Yes you do, colour and shape will be discussed and agreed before the procedure begins.