Ruth Kane has been fully trained with Finishing Touches in both Cosmetic, Medical Tattooing and Tattoo Removal. Finishing Touches are market leaders in both of these fields. Ruth herself is based in Essex, also working from our salon in Romford where she has a large private client base. Ruth also works in Harley Street in London, numerous beauty salons, country clubs, health spas, clinics and hospitals nationwide. With such wealth of experience you truly are in expert hands!
Medical Tattooing / Tattoo Removal
All prices include: Consultation, chosen treatment & a follow up appointment within the next 6 months.
The benefits of Medical Tattooing
- A common use of medical tattooing is to replace colour to the faded areola part of the breast
- Helps women who have undergone surgery or medical procedures, which may have led to discolouration
- Great for women who are affected by areola fading or discolouring
- Helps rebuild self confidence and self esteem
- Hair & Beauty have a fantastic offer - 10% off your first procedure with Ruth Kane.
Medical Tattooing / Tattoo Removal: Q&A from the expert
- Does it hurt?
- How long will it last?
- Do I have a say in the colour and shape, etc...?
I use a anaesthetic cream or gel applied before treatment to numb the area and then during procedure a second topical anaesthetic is applied.
The pigment will be present in your skin for up to 2-3 years. However you may require a colour boost/top up after 12-18 months to enhance colour again.
Yes you do, colour and shape will be discussed and agreed before the procedure begins.